Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crusin', Kite Flyin' and the Girls

St. Maarten was our last port on the cruise. We didn't plan any tours at this stop. I probably should have taken the island tour on the air conditioned bus, but at the time I didn't feel like it so I didn't. Luckily others on the cruise did other things and seeing their pictures is fun.


We shopped the area near the docks and there was this fun sign.
Grace and I posed for one of our few pictures together.


 Here's a fun statue.



A new friend Regan of Floating on a Quilted Cloud wanted to fly her kite. The wind was blowing so we found this great plaza and up it went. She takes it with her when she travels and has flown it all over the place. She lists where and when too. What fun!



Isn't it a great kite?


Something for you cloud lovers.




The bay.



Jim West of Sew Many Places, the guy who planned the trip, was playing with scraps while we sewed. When he left the room Bonnie started sewing this together and even added stuff, including a couple of my leftover blocks, to the mix. I'll be watching to see the finished product.





When the trip was over we spent a day at Julie's house. Marcy was visiting too so we had some fun. The little girls decided to pose for my camera. I am getting quite a collection of them making faces.



Then Shea found the hat I bought on the ship.


Of course, Skyler had to have a hat too!
And Jessie has a hat so she is in the picture too.


Switch it up.



Well, that's the last of the cruise photos and some fun pictures of the girls. I'm gonna miss them until I the end of November when I can see them again.


Next stop - Niagara Falls!


No comments:

Post a Comment