Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update

We did have a wonderful trip and I'm looking forward to posting some pictures from our new camera, however things haven't been going like I thought they would. I don't seem to have enough time these days to do everything I want or need to do. I did get the pictures from our trip put onto discs, but didn't get them in the computer to post here and I'm not sure when I'll get to them. This weekend is the Police-Celebrity golf tournament and then I'm leaving town on Monday. We just found out that my aunt has liver cancer and I need to go see her. She is a widow with no kids of her own so I don't know how long I will be there, but I'm planning on one week.

On a happier note, my granddaughter Skyler, who will be 5 on October 15th is already excited about her birthday and is requesting a cake that is red with orange frosting and purple sprinkles (something like that). It looks like her parents have their work cut out for them. Of course, it's their own fault - they made her sister Shea a cake that looked like a lady bug for her 1st birthday last March. It's going to be hard to top this one.
The cake.

Shea eating cake.

The Ladybug Quilt I made her.

2 comments: