Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home!

We made it home yesterday and there's lots to do. The 5th-wheel needs cleaning, especially the carpet, and the laundry could take a while. But I have to say that the best thing about being home is my shower! Wow did I miss it.

The first thing I did today was get my nails done - after a month they really needed it. Next on my list is to get a haircut. It's very long now and it was such a chore while traveling, especially drying it. It was too hot at first (in Sacramento) so I just wore it up and later (in Washington) the wind was pretty tough on it. It feels pretty damaged, but I need a minute to think about what to do with it.

I know that I should be getting the photos out of the camera, but we will be cleaning the patio and doing some yard work today because we are having dinner for Marcy's birthday tomorrow and want to eat outside so I don't think I will get to those pictures until tomorrow or Monday.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment