Monday, August 17, 2009

Now I get it!

I have heard retired people say, "I don't know how I had time to work." Now I get it! Last week I went to visit my aunt, this week the grandkids are visiting. I haven't had much time to do the things that I thought I would be doing in retirement. Today I will be out with my daughters and granddaughters so I hope to get in some shopping for something to wear on our Alaska cruise next month.

On top of that we are redoing our patio! I can't wait to enjoy sitting out there not only for dinner, but for breakfast and lunch too. It is on the sunrise side of the house and didn't really have a closed top, just slats. Eating lunch outside meant wearing sunglasses and sunblock, but not anymore.

I will get to those pictures one of these days. The only problem is that with the new fun camera and I took so many pictures (not all of them are serious) that I have to wade through lots of shots that have me asking, "What was I thinking!" (Yes, I deleted lots of them too.) Oh well, I did enjoy playing with my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment