Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Raining It's Pouring



It's been raining for days and that's not normal for So Cal.

Here's a picture of the bridge in Kernville near our vacation house. Normally there's a large space between the bridge and the water. Luckily we don't have to cross it to get to our place.

We had to move our walking (we've been working on losing our extra pounds) indoors to the gym, but I'm liking it. It makes my workout more intense and I sweat a lot more which makes me know that I'm getting more for the time involved. And with the treadmill it tells me how many calories I burn which is kinda fun. Plus we might as well take advantage of the gym membership that we've been paying for all these years.

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I'm hoping to post more in 2011. In addition to our travels, I would like to post more of my quilting accomplishments and a few other things. I know there is a problem if someone wants to comment. Some are not able to do so and that needs to be figured out. So, I'll be working on it or I may need to change to another blog location.
More later!




1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about seeing more posts from you in the upcoming year, especially if it means getting a look-see at your sewing skills! I hear so much about your quilting and can't wait to actually see them.

    ReplyDelete