Thursday, December 23, 2010

Computer Issues and Christmas

Well, I'm on my laptop today because I had to take the big computer to the Geek Squad to have them take out a rogue security thing that took over the whole thing and now wants me to buy their program to help remove lots and lots of viruses, trojans, and worms that are not really there. Just that stupid security thing blocking my way. So the geeks are gonna get rid of it (for a price) and I should get it back next week sometime.

Meanwhile, I have to get some things done today so that tomorrow I will have time to clean the house. I've invited a few people over - a sort of open house. So we could have 3 or 10, I'm not sure. But I've sorta put off big cleaning while playing a bit so tomorrow is it.
You know - "If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done!"

We are hoping to make it to the valley in the next week or so, but the rain has caused lots of slides and the canyon road is closed. So the weather will be the guide for that.

Over and out.

1 comment: