Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Reunions

Well, I can't believe that my family planned their reunion the same weekend as Ray's family reunion.

His reunion has been the same weekend for at least 20 years now and that is where we are going. But it makes me sad that my family reunion was planned on a day that I can't go, but what can I do. They knew someone wouldn't be able to go and that someone is me.

As it is, Julie is not able to go to either reunion and she is doubly sad. But it is her sister-in-law's 30th birthday and she is Keith's sister so Amber's birthday wins out.

Marcy can't make the his reunion because of work, but because my family's reunion is closer to home she will be able to go to it.


It's been a long few years for his family reunion. Every year it seems that there is another family member that has passed away. This year it was Brenda. We are missing Davy, Tommy, Quanah, Maude and now Brenda. It's sad.

It looks like our family will be spread out this weekend. Too bad we can't be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment