Sunday, July 31, 2011

Long Beach Harbor

Today we went out with our friends on their yacht into the Long Beach Harbor. The USS Abraham Lincoln is still there and we had a great view of the huge Navy ship. The clouds cleared, the sun came out and it was not too hot wither - beautiful. Jay & Helga were wonderful hosts and we had a great day visiting with them and some new friends too. I have no pictures to post because I didn't realize the camera needed batteries until we were out to sea.

I realize that I haven't been posting much here. I felt like I just needed to catch up from our trip, but I will just go forward and get the pictures up when I get to them.

Tomorrow I have a class to learn how to use the computerized program on my quilting machine. My fingers are crossed that I can finally get some of my tops quilted at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment